Had a funny day yesturday. Well first off i was changing her and she decided that right as i was throwing the diaper away that she would relieve herself all over her nightie and her blanket. SO i had to change her. Then once she was all changed and she slept a little it was feeding time and i was changing her again and she decided that it would be funny to POOP...yes i said POOP on her mommy. What was the funniest thing was that she was laying down and it squirted at me. I think she coughed or was crying really hard and it just squirted. It landed on my pants, my tummy and her blanket. We sure have one talented daughter.
Then i was having myself a little FLIP out because i hadnt heard from Sal in over 24 hours. But i knew that i was just over reacting like i usually do. I just have those days, i mean deep down inside i know that everything is just A OK but then theres still that worry that something might happen. And right now it scares me a million times more because he is coming home soon. But then i eventually got ahold of him and it was by far the best 2 hours of my life. Just being able to talk to him and hear his voice and hear him laugh and just laugh together. I get like a little school girl when im able to hear his voice. I have a smile from ear to ear. Its the best feeling ever. But i think that the BEST feeling ever is going to the moment that i get to hold him again. Feel is heart beat, feel is warm skin, and take him home with me and know that he wont be leaving me again for a while to go back to that place that scares the living shit out of me.
It is still HARD to believe that our 15 months are almost over. I mean it feels like just the other day i was taking him to schofield to drop him off and say good-bye. All the endless hours i spent talking to him online are coming to an end and im so EXCITED! I been waiting for this day since he left 420 days ago. DAM!!! 420 days! Doesnt really seem that long when you look at it that way. But when you look at it as 15 months is seems a million times longer. But the end is in sight, we are in the last stretch of this LONG ASS mile. And we will finally be together again. Hard to believe that we have made it this far and this long. When we were talking today we were talking about how long we have been together. And well May 25th 2009 will make 2 years, but physically together we have been together about 5 months. Sure shows you how the military life goes. No matter how hard it can get its the life that i choose, well hes the life that i c
hoose and im not gonna wine and piss and moan because hes gone. I admit it was hard, and i wasnt prepared for what was to come but i came into this relationship fully knowing that he was going to be deployed shortly after we met. But we have grown so much in the past year that its insane. We have had our ups and we have had our downs (more ups then downs) but no matter what we have been there by one anothers side supporting one another. I love him so much more then i did the moment i met him. We have grown as one and as a couple. I am SO happy that i found him and the he accepts me for the person that i am, flaws and all! I love him more and more as each day goes by and im counting down the days that i have left till i get to hold my baby in his arms and he gets to hold our baby in his arms as well. Thank GOD that this deployment is over. Im so ready to have our family together.
hoose and im not gonna wine and piss and moan because hes gone. I admit it was hard, and i wasnt prepared for what was to come but i came into this relationship fully knowing that he was going to be deployed shortly after we met. But we have grown so much in the past year that its insane. We have had our ups and we have had our downs (more ups then downs) but no matter what we have been there by one anothers side supporting one another. I love him so much more then i did the moment i met him. We have grown as one and as a couple. I am SO happy that i found him and the he accepts me for the person that i am, flaws and all! I love him more and more as each day goes by and im counting down the days that i have left till i get to hold my baby in his arms and he gets to hold our baby in his arms as well. Thank GOD that this deployment is over. Im so ready to have our family together. ♥ Honeybear & Snookums
0 comments:
Post a Comment